Concrete Paving in Atlanta, GA
Blackjack Paving Offers Expert Concrete Paving in Atlanta, GA
Blackjack Paving is proud to present more than just asphalt paving and repair services. We’re aware that not everyone likes the look of asphalt paving. Fortunately, there’s more than one way to pave a driveway or parking lot. Concrete is one such way. We like working with concrete because it is durable, versatile, and naturally stain-resistant, which comes in handy when used in high-traffic areas. But we don’t just deliver concrete paving. While concrete is a versatile, durable, and stain-resistant material, it does begin to deteriorate after many years. Concrete needs to be maintained, and Blackjack Paving is just the company for you. Our concrete repair services are designed to make your concrete surfaces look great and inviting. If you have old concrete that needs to be either repaired or replaced, our team can help you. Our concrete repair services include:
- Crackfill Services: Crackfilling is necessary for the long-term viability of your driving and parking surfaces. It is essential that you immediately call us if you notice any cracks in your concrete. Doing so will save you money in the long run because unaddressed cracks lead to other problems.
- Replacement: If it’s time to replace your concrete surface, then we’re the company for the job. We have decades of combined experience, and we pride ourselves on delivering service that prioritizes both efficiency and quality.
- Dumpster Pads: The dumpsters on your property create a tremendous amount of downward force on the surface underneath. As a result, concrete is the perfect material for a dumpster pad. We can install a new one and repair an existing concrete dumpster pad.
- Curbs: Weather and motorists driving over curbs play a role in causing deterioration. Fortunately, concrete is an excellent material for curbs. If your curb is beginning to fall apart, you should address the issue immediately. In addition to being unsightly, broken curbs are dangerous.
- Gutters: Concrete is an excellent material for this essential part of your property. Concrete gutters provide a way for rainwater to drive from your lawn to the street, which is critical to protecting your property.
Concrete Paving and Replacement in Atlanta, GA
Make a great first impression by investing in concrete paving and replacement. Whether you’re overseeing a new construction project or you own a commercial property, and the parking lot is in shambles, it’s vital to get the job done. Blackjack Paving delivers excellent concrete paving and replacement services. We value your time, so we make sure to be efficient with your time. But we also understand the importance of quality, so our trained professionals put extra care into all the details that comprise a successful paving or replacement job.
Concrete is a durable surface. But high traffic, oil stains, and weather all play a role in the eventual deterioration of a concrete parking lot or driveway. You must keep up with maintenance. After all, your driving surfaces are often the first thing visitors notice about your property. But more importantly, those cracks you don’t think are a big deal can grow larger. Eventually, unaddressed cosmetic damage turns into structural problems, and that can turn a simple repair into a large-scale replacement. So if you have cracks or potholes in your parking lot, give Blackjack Paving a call, and we’ll help you.
Concrete Vs. Asphalt
The first difference between concrete and asphalt is the difference in adhesive. Concrete surfaces are adhered with cement, while tar is the adhesive for asphalt. Which one you choose depends on what is important to you. If you need to control costs, then hiring Blackjack Paving to install an asphalt driveway is the right way to go. But if you need something sturdier and more durable, then we can pave a parking lot or driveway with concrete. Looks are also important. Asphalt has that distinctive jet-black appearance. While concrete is lighter in color, it is effortless to stain, so it has a more unique appearance. As with asphalt, Blackjack Paving recommends you invest in sealcoating to protect the concrete.
Contact Blackjack Paving to Get Started Today
Blackjack Paving has years of experience in the paving industry. Our team values both quickness and quality. We will never sacrifice a well-done job so we can finish early and move on to the next project. Instead, our team makes sure to perform each step of the concrete paving, concrete repair, and sealcoating process with the ultimate attention to detail you deserve. Our customers are the most valued part of our business. We also don’t skimp on materials. We believe your property deserves a high quality, great-looking surface. You can count on Atlanta, GA’s Blackjack Paving whether you’re a residential in Fayette County or commercial property owner in the Metro Atlanta Area. We can repave your concrete driveway or repair your concrete parking lot. We work in metropolitan Atlanta, as well as the surrounding area. Learn more about how Blackjack Paving can assist you with your concrete needs.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates Available
- High Service Level
- Large Service Area
- Self Performing All Work with Our Own Equipment